Altair FluxMotor is a versatile software tool for designing electric motors before they are built.
Altair FluxMotor Overview
Engineers can swiftly create machines from standard, bespoke, and parametric parts, add windings with a multi-level assistant and assign materials to conduct a variety of tests and evaluate their results. FluxMotor is a simple to use programme with an efficient working environment that allows you to create, analyze, report, and export electric motors in a matter of minutes. The independent platform, which is based on contemporary technology, allows for quick and precise computations.
When needed, a smooth link with Altair Flux allows for extensive EM investigations, and a connection to Altair HyperWorks allows for multiphysics optimization. FluxMotor is a versatile standalone software tool for designing electric rotating machines. It allows users to design and build motors from standard or bespoke parts, as well as add windings and materials easily to conduct a variety of experiments and evaluate machine behaviour. FluxMotor is a company committed to improving electric motor design across the world.
Engineers may use it to speed up machine design, swiftly explore a range of configurations while taking into account multiphysics restrictions, and choose the most promising choices in minutes. FluxMotor’s user-friendly interface enables users of all skill levels to efficiently design, evaluate, report, and improve their electric motors. The new multiphysics capabilities enable designers to not only anticipate the electromagnetic performance of the motor inside a single environment but also to predict the mechanical performance of the motor.
Altair FluxMotor Features
- Simulation and prediction of intended project properties
- Planning for project management and device scheduling
- Cost-cutting techniques include cost estimates and material-saving tools. Basic Vibration and Thermal System Support
- Rotating Systems in 3D Design
- Designers may explore more possibilities in fewer time thanks to an intuitive UI and an efficient multiphysics environment.
- FluxMotor is the only company that can provide a thorough and accurate e-Motor analysis.
- Maps and entire data sheets are automatically modified in customizable reports.
- The embedded comparator aids in making informed decisions by identifying the most efficient machines.
- To fulfil multiphysics criteria predict machine performance at different operating points or across a full duty cycle.
- Altair’s integrated solution simplifies access to comprehensive multiphysics analysis, system integration, and optimization, as well as the ability to automate specific scenarios.
Altair FluxMotor Technical Setup Specifications
- Altair FluxMotor 2020 Setup is the full name of the software.
- 6 GB for the entire setup
- Offline Installer / Full Standalone Installation
- Mechanical Compatibility: 64-bit and 32-bit
- Developers: altair
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/ Windows 10 Operating System
- 2 GB RAM
- 2 GB hard disc
- Processor Intel Core processor or above
Altair FluxMotor Free Download
You may find the free setup for Altair FluxMotor by searching on Google. This is an offline installer for the Windows System. This would work on both 32 and 64 bit Windows.