KMS AutoNet Activator 2021 32-64 Bit Latest Edition Product Keys Generator
What is KMS AutoNet Activator Server and How It Works
Key Management Services (KMS) is a service that can be used by customers with software license and software assurance to activate Windows operating systems and Office products.
Thanks to this service, it is possible to activate via the KMS server running inside, even if the computer is not connected to the internet.
Before explaining the configuration, I want to give information about the operation of the system and the issues to be considered.
- Customers with software assurance can benefit from the Volume License Agreement from the KMS service.
- Client: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 Enterprise products. (It is necessary to run additional scripts for Pro products.)
- Server: Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 2012, Windows 2012 R2
- Office: Office 2010, Office 2013 products can be activated through the KMS server.
- The computer that will be activated from KMS is not required to be a Domain member.
- KMS offers TCP 1688 port. You must allow this port from the Windows firewall on the KMS server or the firewall in front of your KMS server in your network.
- The Product key that you activate the KMS server from is also covered by all sub-versions of the product key you have activated. In other words, if you have installed KMS service on Server 2012, the product key that you use when activating will activate all subversion.
- Additional processing is required for Office products. I’ll tell you later in the article.
- After the KMS server has been installed, the server needs to be prompted for activation requests from different computers.
- These numbers are as follows: 25 Windows Clients, 5 Windows Server, 5 Office
- When 5 different servers send requests, KMS is now activated for servers.
- The number of customers is still 25. In other words, the activation status of each product is different.
- The license of the computer activated via KMS is 180 days.
- The activated computer renews this period by communicating with the KMS server every 7 days. In other words, if the KMS-enabled computer cannot communicate with the KMS server for 6 months, its license is reduced.
- When an operating system is first installed, it attempts to be automatically activated on the KMS server for 3 days. If it is not possible to do manual activation with our command.
- Open and close any Office component (such as Word or Excel) once for automatic activation of Office products. It must be activated at the next start-up.
- The date/time information of the computer that will be activated with the KMS server must be the same.
How to Install & Activate Windows with KMS Autonet
So After all the above details return to installing and activating windows.
The entire process of activation takes less than 2 minutes.
it’s very easy you can install it and active your windows no need to watch videos on YouTube or any technical mind or knowledge just follow the simple step that I am guiding you here.
- You downloaded from here, you can use WinRAR
- program window with two buttons: ” Activation ” and ” Information “
- Click the Activate button, then select Windows activation.
- Wait until the activation is complete and restart your computer.
Done your windows is activated now in 4 steps you got it.
KMSAuto NetActivator is a small package for distribution of production on the Windows platform to signify the importance of portable apps. It has a totally innovative and creative environment to crack the products to activate. Using an easy method to create a backup copy of the required setup is possible. This is an automatic tool to successfully integrate the distribution as well. It contains a fast activation process to do something special going wrong as it summarises to upgrade definitely.