STAAD Advanced Concrete Design RCDC is a powerful program that will allow you to take your concrete analysis to new heights.
STAAD Advanced Concrete Design RCDC Overview
By combining the capabilities of well-known structural analysis packages with a very solid and concrete design, you can get the most out of your software investment. You will be able to design concrete elements such as beams, walls, and columns in an automated as well as interactive workflow using Concrete Design, and keep complete control of the design by setting up unique design parameters. It easily generates comprehensive drawings for beam line elevations, column line elevations, bar termination geometry, and automated cross-section details with this program. Carlson Survey SurvGNSS 2022 Free Download
STAAD Advanced Concrete Design is a powerful program that will allow you to take your concrete analysis to new heights using RCDC. staad.Pro now includes a restricted feature version of Advanced Concrete Design. You may create concrete beams, columns, and walls to ACI 318 (Imperial and metric), IS 456, EC 02, and BS8110 standards, as well as examine drawings onscreen, using this edition (output to CAD file is only available with STAAD.Pro Advanced). The following is a list of features available with the standard STAAD.Pro license:
STAAD Advanced Concrete Design RCDC Features
- RCDC is a powerful application that will allow you to take your concrete analysis to a whole new level.
- Can get the most out of your software investment by combining the capability of well-known structural analysis software with a highly solid and concrete design.
- Allows you to create drawings following international design standards.
- You’ll be able to create concrete pieces like beams, walls, and columns in an automated as well as an interactive process, with complete control over the design thanks to the unique design parameters you define.
- Detailed drawings for beam line elevations, column line elevations, bar termination geometry, and automation cross-section details can be produced quickly.
- You may design, sketch, and report on reinforced concrete slabs and foundations with this program
- Beams, columns, and shear walls are all designed. STAAD is required for the design of footings, pile tops, and slabs. Advanced Professional.
- On the screen, you can see the drawing output. It is required to save the output in. dxf format and open the drawing in MicroStation. Advanced Professional.
- It is possible to produce a bill of quantity summary. It is required to alter any settings and to generate the various bill of quantities reports. Advanced Professional.
STAAD Advanced Concrete Design Technical Specifications
- STAAD Advanced Concrete Design RCDC Setup is the full name of the software.
- Size of the entire setup: 178 MB
- Offline Installer / Full Standalone Installation
- Mechanical Compatibility: 64 Bit and 32 bit
- Developers: STAAD
- Windows XP/Vista/7 and Windows 10 are the operating systems available.
- 1 GB RAM
- 1 GB hard disc
- Processor Intel Dual Core processor or above
STAAD Advanced Concrete Design RCDC Free Download
Go to the file hippo website and search and download Advanced Concrete Design RCDC for free. This is an offline installer for the Windows System. This would work on both 32 and 64 versions of Windows.